Saturday 13 August 2016 9am – 4pm, Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
One Big Day at The Yorkshire Event Centre, Harrogate offers you the chance to see a large range of vehicles for disabled people. It provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability.
What’s at One Big Day, Yorkshire Event Centre?
The event will host the a huge display of vehicles available through the Motability Scheme, including:
- Over 50 cars from 13 different manufacturers
- Over 30 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Adaptations from a wide range of adaptation companies
- Around 15 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
You can also:
- Test drive adapted and non adapted cars
- Chat to Motability advisors who are on hand to answer your questions
- Get advice from The Forum of Mobility Centres and Disabled Motoring UK
- A free hot or cold drink for every visitor
- Children’s entertainment including Billy the Bear
Meet the Gowrings Mobility Team
Visit the Gowrings Mobility stand and have a look around our popular Fiat Doblo conversion. You’ll be able to chat to our experienced advisors and ask them any questions you might have.
For more information, visit the One Big Day website here. We look forward to seeing you there!