Join the UK’s longest established manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vehicles. As the company that invented the original ‘wheelchair passenger vehicle’ 50 years ago, Gowrings Mobility continues to set the standards as a highly successful business renowned for its customer service, quality products and professionalism.
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals, so if you are interested in joining us as part of our factory or office team, we’d love to hear from you. Please send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fitting of carpet and vinyl trim components using adhesives.
- Modification and refitting of original components (bumper, spare wheel, etc).
- Fitting of additional equipment (safety belts, seats, ramps, etc).
- Fitting and wiring of some electrical equipment (winches, etc).
- Manufacture/modification of trim-related sub assemblies such as head linings.
- Draining fuel tanks and removing, placing fuel in appropriate containers.
- Removing other associated components (e.g: seats, trim, brake pipes, etc).
- Carrying out modifications to removed items and storing safely.
- Carrying out refitting operations of the above items when workload demands.
- Modification & fitment fuel systems and components.
- Modification & fitment exhaust systems.
- Manufacturing, fitting and testing of brake pipes and associated assemblies.
- Fitting additional electrical systems and associated equipment.
- Fitting of hydraulic equipment.
- Fault diagnosis of all the above systems.
- Cutting and removing materials and preventative substances (wax, etc), including original metal flooring and associated components from base vehicles.
- Cutting and preparation of materials prior to welding, painting, sealing & undersealing.
- Component assembly, sub assembly & fitting.
- Welding mild steel components using the MIG process, to include component manufacture and fitting/welding components to vehicles.
- Undersealing, paint spraying and similar operations.